- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
- Describe the operation of a distribution transformer.
- Explain different types of transformers.
- Special transformer under harmonics.
- Explain the testing performed on a distribution transformer.
- Describe the operation of load tap changers.
- Electrical Engineers
- The challenge of risk and uncertainty in modern business
- Transformer theory.
- Transformers main functions and classification.
- Transformer vector groups.
- Transformer losses & efficiency.
- Parallel operations.
- Power transformers and safety.
- Operation transformers in a power system.
- Special design transformers (k-factor).
- Transformer Neutral Point Earthing.
- Power transformer protection.
- Power transformer oil tests and oil quality.
- Power transformer electrical tests: criteria & applicable standards.
- Pole mounting & pad mounting transformers.
- Preventative maintenance on power transformers.
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings