- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
- Definition of sewage systems for buildings and types
- Identify the code used in the design during the course and how to use it
- Calculate the amount of water needed for the project and design the reservoirs
- Detailed explanation of the components of water and sewage systems
- Design of water supply network (selection of pumps, pipe diameters and valves)
- Design pump and reservoir pump
- A practical application to design the water supply network
- Design the drainage network and choose the different components
- Practical application on the design of the drainage networkApply financial analysis techniques to improve investment decision-making
- Employees of service sectors, bodies and ministries.
- Supervisory and supervisory staff.
- Interested in contracts and projects.
- Project management specialists.
- Introduction to plumbing systems.
- Different plumbing systems.
- Codes and standards for plumbing design and installation.
- Estimating water demand for various projects and design of water tanks.
- The main components of the plumbing network. (Plumbing pipes, valves and other required accessories).
- Different types of plumbing fittings for plumbing systems.
- Water supply systems (selection pumps – pipes – valves – accessories).
- Design of pump room and water tank.
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings